|The item is authentic||It has only minimal wear||Price and consign|
Things to know before you consign
1. We accept most items for consignment, but there is still chance that we do not accept certain items.
2. You can name a price for your consigned item and let us know how fast you would hope to sell your items. The price you give to us will be the price you receive after your consigned item is sold. We will give recommendation based on how fast you would hope to sell your items. The faster you want, the cheaper your asking price will have to be. But we will still consign your item for 90 days even if you want to sell it for fast cash.
3. Your item must be authentic. If we receive a counterfeit, we will notify you and you will pay for the return shipping to receive back your item or we will destroy it on your behalf.
4. Once we received and inspected the item you sent to us, we will notify you the begin consignment date. The item will be cosigned for 90 days with your asking price.
5. If the item is not sold within 90 days with your asking price, it will be shipped back to you. You will be responsible for return shipping cost if your item was listed under your asking price. You can choose to consign with us for another 90 days with our recommended price. If the item is not sold within 90 days with our recommended price, we will ship it back to you at our own shipping cost.
6. Once the item is sold, we will ship your item to the buyer within 48 hours. Please allow up to 5 business days for the item to be delivered. We will notify you when your item is delivered to our buyer. The buyer has 4 days starting from the delivery date to make a return request.
- If the item is kept by the buyer after the 4-day return period, we will notify you and send you a company check (tracking number will be provided).
- If the item is returned, we will re-list your item on our website for another 90 days and you will not get paid until this item is sold and pass the 4-day return period.